The following definitions apply under these conditions:
1. Additional agreement: an agreement according to which a consumer purchases goods in connection with a distance agreement and these goods are provided by an entrepreneur or a third party on the basis of an agreement between this third party and the entrepreneur;
2. The period of withdrawal of funds: the period during which the consumer can exercise the right of refusal;
3. Consumer: an individual who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft or professional activity;
4. Day: calendar day;
5. Digital content: data that is produced and delivered in digital form;
6. Term of the agreement: an agreement that applies to the regular delivery of goods, services and / or digital content during a certain period;
7. Sustainable data carrier: any tool, including e-mail, which allows a consumer or entrepreneur to store information addressed to him personally, so that future consultation or use during the period is oriented, the purpose for which the information is intended and which allows unchanged reproduction of stored information;
8. Right of withdrawal: the ability of the consumer to terminate the distance agreement during the cooling period;
9. Entrepreneur: a natural or legal person who offers products to consumers;
10. Remote agreement: an agreement concluded between an entrepreneur and a consumer within the framework of an organized system of distance sales of goods, in accordance with which up to the conclusion of an agreement solely or partially. use one or more methods for remote communication;
11. Standard Cancellation Form: European Standard Cancellation Form.
12. Remote communication technology: means that it can be used to enter into a contract.
Article 2 — Entrepreneur’s Personality
Entrepreneur name: NASHONLINE
Address: Westduinweg 124-A 2583AC Den Haag
Email address: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce number: 67301800
VAT Identification Number: NL002470321B69
Article 3 — Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to each proposal from the entrepreneur and to each distance contract concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
2. Before concluding an agreement on distance, the text of these general conditions becomes available to the consumer. If this is not possible within reasonable limits, prior to the conclusion of a distance agreement, it will be indicated that the general conditions can be examined by the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, in contrast to the previous paragraph and prior to the conclusion of the distance contract, the text of these general terms and conditions may be provided to the consumer in electronic form so that the consumer can be stored in a simple way on a solid data carrier. If this is not possible within reasonable limits, it will be indicated before entering into a distance agreement, where the general conditions can be read electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
4. In the event of conflicting general terms and conditions, the consumer can always refer to the applicable provision that is most beneficial to him.
Article 4 — Offer
1. If a proposal has a limited duration or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the proposal.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the goods offered. The description is detailed enough to allow the consumer to correctly evaluate the offer. If the entrepreneur uses images, they are the true representation of the goods offered. Obvious errors or errors in the proposal do not bind the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer which rights and obligations are associated with the acceptance of the offer.
Article 5 — Agreement
1. The agreement is concluded subject to the provisions of paragraph 4 at the time when the consumer accepts the offer and fulfills the relevant conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm receipt of the acceptance electronically. While the entrepreneur has not confirmed receipt of this acceptance, the consumer may terminate the contract.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure electronic data transfer and provide a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
4. The entrepreneur can — within the law — inform himself whether the consumer can fulfill his payment obligations, as well as all the facts and factors that are important for the reliable conclusion of an agreement on distance. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reason not to enter into an agreement, he is entitled to refuse the order or request or to attach special conditions to the fulfillment.
5. The entrepreneur will send the following information to the consumer no later than the delivery of the product, service or digital content, in writing or in such a way that the consumer can store it in an affordable way on a reliable carrier:
a. the address of the visit to the institution of the entrepreneur, where the consumer can complain;
b. the conditions under which and how the consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement about the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. information about the guarantees and the existing service after purchase;
d. price, including all taxes on the product, service or digital content; where applicable, shipping charges; and method of payment, delivery or implementation of a remote agreement;
e. requirements for termination of the contract, if the term of the contract exceeds one year or has an indefinite term;
f. if the consumer has the right to withdraw, the sample form for withdrawal.
g. in the case of an extended transaction, the position in the previous paragraph applies only to the first delivery.
Article 6 — Right of refusal
1. You have the right to terminate the contract for the purchase of goods within 14 days without giving reasons.
2. The period of 14 days starts from the day you received the product. We can refuse to order for several products with different delivery times.
Your commitment while thinking
1. During the cooling period, you will have to handle the product and packaging carefully. You will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product.
2. You are responsible for reducing the cost of the product, which is the result of the method of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted in paragraph 1.
Your exercise of withdrawal rights:
1. If you are using your right to withdraw funds, you must inform us during the withdrawal period by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You must give us the goods no later than 14 days after the day when you informed us of the decision to terminate the agreement.
3. You return the product in original condition and packaging
4. You bear the risk and burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal.
5. You bear the cost of returning the goods.
Exclusion of the right to withdraw
The following products are excluded from the right of withdrawal in accordance with article 6 of the Civil Code of the Netherlands:
1. Products that quickly deteriorate or have a limited shelf life;
2. Sealed products that, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return and whose seal was damaged after delivery;
Article 7 — Delivery and Sales
1. The trader will exercise the greatest possible care in receiving and implementing orders for goods
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer informed the entrepreneur.
3. Taking into account what is said about it in Article 4 of these general conditions, the entrepreneur will fulfill the accepted orders at the appropriate speed, but no later than in two working days. If delivery is delayed, or if the order cannot be completed or only partially completed, the consumer will be notified no later than two working days from the receipt of the order. In this case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract at no cost and is entitled to any compensation.
4. After termination in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the entrepreneur will immediately refund the amount paid by the consumer.
5. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until delivery to the consumer, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Article 8 — Complaints
1. Complaints about the performance of the contract must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time after the consumer has discovered the flaws.
2. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be considered within 14 days from the date they are received. If the complaint requires an expected longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within 14 days with a receipt message and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed response.
3. The consumer must, at least, give the entrepreneur four weeks to resolve the complaint in mutual consultation. After this period, a dispute arises, subject to the dispute resolution procedure.
Article 9 — Disputes
1. Dutch law applies exclusively to agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general conditions apply.
2. Disputes between the consumer and the trader regarding the conclusion or implementation of agreements regarding products and services that will be supplied or supplied by this trader may, subject to the provisions below, be referred by both the consumer and the trader to the Dispute Committee Thuiswinkel, Postbus 90600, 2509 LP in The Hague (www.sgc.nl).
3. A dispute will be considered by the Dispute Committee only if the consumer first filed a complaint with the entrepreneur within a reasonable period of time.
4. If the complaint does not lead to a resolution, the dispute must be submitted to the Dispute Commission in writing or in another form, which must be determined by the Commission no later than 12 months after the date when the consumer filed a complaint with the entrepreneur.
5. If the consumer wants to submit the dispute to the Dispute Commission, the entrepreneur must make such a choice. Preferably, the consumer first reports this to the entrepreneur.
6. If an entrepreneur wants to submit a dispute to the Dispute Commission, the consumer must, within five weeks after the written request of the entrepreneur, indicate in writing whether he wants it or wants the dispute to be considered by the competent authority. right. If the entrepreneur does not know about the choice of the consumer within a five-week period, the entrepreneur is entitled to submit the dispute to the competent court.
7. The Dispute Committee shall be governed by the conditions laid down in the provisions of the Dispute Committee. Decisions of the dispute committee are made through mandatory advice.
8. The Dispute Committee will not consider the dispute or stop consideration if the entrepreneur received a moratorium, if he went bankrupt or actually stopped his commercial activities before the dispute was considered by the committee at the hearing and the final decision was made.
9. If, in addition to the Thuiswinkel Dispute Committee, another dispute committee recognized or associated with the Consumer Disputes Committee (SGC) or the Financial Services Complaints Institute (Kifid), the Home Dispute Committee is primarily responsible. preferred jurisdiction. For all other disputes, another accredited dispute committee associated with SGC or Kifid.
Article 10 Additional or other provisions
Additional or deviating provisions of these general terms and conditions cannot be detrimental to the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored in an affordable manner on a long-term carrier.
Minimum order amount
1. The minimum order amount is 20 Euros excluding shipping costs.
Privacy and Security
2. If you place an order on our site, you provide an email address and other personal data. We ask you to treat them confidentially, use your email address and password solely for your own use and store them only on your computer.
3. We will do our best to make the website as free as possible from viruses, but, unfortunately, cannot guarantee this. The site contains links to third-party sites. We select sites that are referenced as carefully as possible. However, we cannot guarantee the content and operation of third-party websites.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. All intellectual property rights in this website, including in any case, but not exclusively, logos, software, texts, images and sounds, belong to NASHONLINE. This means, among other things, that without prior explicit permission to publish, reproduce and / or edit information on websites is prohibited, except for personal use.
Only persons 18 years and older can register on our site and place orders through the website. Upon delivery of the order, our employee will request identification if the order contains alcoholic products, and there are doubts about the age of the person to whom the order is issued. Age verification applies up to 25 years. Valid IDs include a national passport and a European ID card. If the minimum age requirements are not met, our delivery specialist, unfortunately, has to pick up the order. In this case, a cancellation fee is charged in the amount of the order amount.
Prices, offers and promotions
1. For all the goods you pay the price that is at the time of delivery of your order and as stated in the invoice.
2. Some of our fresh produce vary in weight. Therefore, the quantity of fresh goods that are delivered may differ slightly from the quantity you ordered.
3. The offers indicated on the website apply only to orders delivered during the period to which the offer relates. This is also indicated when placing an order.
4. For online orders, unless otherwise specified in the promotion conditions, the following applies to promotional codes. You can enter multiple promo codes. but only the biggest discount on the order amount and the maximum discount on the cost of services are calculated with the total amount. For two promo codes with the same discount, the discount code with the shortest valid date is used. Promotional codes that are not directly applied as they are not the biggest discount remain «saved» in this user’s online profile. The code that is still valid for the next order will be automatically applied. NASHONLINE reserves the right to change the terms of the promotion and terminate promotions ahead of schedule.
5. Although this website was created with the utmost care, it is possible that product characteristics (price, appearance, list of allergens) are not displayed or are displayed incorrectly. In this case, the characteristics indicated on the packaging of the product itself, or the price indicated on the invoice that you receive upon delivery, and you cannot demand delivery according to incorrectly displayed information. In case of such a deviation, you can indicate that you do not want to purchase the product, and the product will be returned back.
Delivery or collection of your order
1. NASHONLINE currently supplies in a limited area in the Netherlands. Check your zip code and see if we can deliver products to you. We strive to comply with the delivery time, but, unfortunately, we can not guarantee delivery time. Therefore, you cannot hold us accountable for late delivery.
Cost of delivery and service
1. When ordering up to 40 euros, you will be charged a fee for the delivery of your order. Shipping cost is from 4.99 to 6.99 euros. Shipping cost is displayed on your order confirmation and invoice.
2. Dutch and European regulations mean that we can no longer offer plastic bags in which we carry your products for free. If packages are required for your order, you will find a fixed amount of 5 cents in your invoice under the heading Plastic Packaging Material.
Delivery of your order and fines
1. We ask you to be present at the agreed delivery time for receiving the order.
2. If you are not present at the agreed delivery time, customer support will attempt to contact you about this. If it is possible to resend an order later in the same calendar day, an additional cost of five euros will be charged in the case of delivery. If the order cannot be delivered, NASHONLINE will charge a penalty in the amount of the order value.
3. You can cancel your order for free no later than 18:00 on the calendar day of the order when ordering before 18:00, no later than 18:00 of the next calendar day when ordering after 18:00.
Look at «my orders» to see if your order can be canceled online.
If cancellation online is no longer possible, please contact email@example.com support. Perhaps you can still cancel your order. However, since your order is already in production, NASHONLINE may charge you for cancellation. These amounts can be the maximum amount of your order.
Return of goods
1. If within 14 working days after your order has been delivered to you, you do not want to have certain products, you can return them to us. Products must be intact and in their original condition. For a refund, you can contact our customer service at it@nashonline. nl after which we will collect the relevant items in the next delivery period.
2. If you have no future order in which goods can be returned, please send us a request by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Products you wish to return can be sent to: Westduinweg 124-A, 2583AC, Den Haag. Shipping costs for returning products are at your expense. The amount paid by you for the specified products will be credited to your account within 14 days after we receive the goods.
3. The following items cannot be returned and excluded from the right of revocation: which can quickly deteriorate or deteriorate;
1. We use the following online shelf life of fresh products online, starting from the day after delivery:
a. Dairy products, packaged meat products can be stored in the refrigerator for two days after delivery.
b. Other fresh goods can be stored in the refrigerator two days a day after delivery. with. The exceptions are salads, steamed dishes and pastries, which can be stored for one day. If the shelf life of the product is still different from the information above, this can be found in the product description of the corresponding product.
If you receive products that do not comply with the above warranty, we ask you to report this to our customer service at it@nashonline. nl.
1. Our products are intended for end users and you do not need to resell them. Therefore, we reserve the right not to deliver orders for our own reasons, for example, to potential resellers, and to assign the maximum quantity of certain goods to order.
2. Information on this site is updated from time to time. If you find errors on the site(s), we will be very grateful if you let us know through our Customer Service at email@example.com. For other questions and / or complaints, you can also contact our customer service using the information below.
Complaints or questions procedure
1. If you receive products in a damaged condition or receive products that do not meet the quality requirements, we ask you to report this to us within two days from the date of delivery. To do this, you can contact our support service at firstname.lastname@example.org.